Brandon Friendship Centre Inc.
Your child to be prepared for school?
Your child to learn some words in Cree, Ojibway or Michif? (if you are from a different background, please let us know and we will do our best to accommodate different languages.)
Your child to learn more about their culture?
To be involved in your child's education?
To have the opportunity to learn along with your child?
The Little Teaching Lodge offers a variety of services:
- Developmental assessments, immunization clinics, hearing tests, dental visits, Language Enrichment and Preschool Speech
- Transportation for families without their own vehicles
- Training sessions for parents and family member
- Family advocacy
- Cultural/language teachings for children and families
- Summer school readiness program
- Family field trips over summer months
- One on one programming for children with special needs
We offer children and family members teaching and support in the following:
- Culture and Language
- Social Support
- Health Promotion
- Parental Involvement
We do this through presentations, play, games, songs, food and stories.
There is no financial cost, simply an investment of your time in encouraged!